Saturday, January 24, 2009

Nathan's 1st Haircut

We finally did it! We took the plunge and got Nathan's haircut at the local barber shop in Sumner: Doug and Kathy's Barber shop. He did really well. He first got to watch Grandpa Enslow and Dad get their haircut. Then, he sat on Dad's lap and very patiently got his haircut. During the whole thing he kept handing us locks of hair as they fell onto his lap. I tucked a few pieces away for a keepsake.



Nathan was carefully checking out his grandpa and dad to make sure the haircut was being done right.




"I think I'm ready for this. Now don't cut off too much."

"Yes, I am the most handsome little man I know of!"




4 comments:

Michelle said...

I'm glad it went well! He looks very handsome. :)

God Made Playdough said...

He is handsome! That's where my Dad goes all the time! Did you see your picture on my blog? :)

tscarter7 said...

What a handsome boy you have! I took a bunch of pictures of Jonathan's first haircut too! It will be fun for you to look back and see how he's grown! :)
PS Tell your dad my kids have some applesauce for him from the apples he let us pick at the farm!

Sarah said...

He looks like a big boy now! Allan used to go to Doug and Kathy's when we lived in Sumner....