Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Potty training and other dreams

For the last month, I have been trying to potty train Nathan, so that when the new baby comes I won't have to change so many diapers. I am beginning to think that it is becoming a lost cause. He has gone potty on the toilet a several times, but in the last week he has decided that going potty is just not interesting. Oh, he doesn't openly defy me, but when I say 'potty' he quietly runs into another room. Little Stinker!! Oh, well, all things come in their time. At least I have a cute picture of him sitting on his "Cars" training seat. (I won't show him this post when he gets older, I'm sure he will be very upset with me.)


Other than that, life is pretty pleasant this morning. Here are some pictures I got of Nathan playing and sitting with me.

No comments: